Whether you choose to ride with us or another taxi service we want to make sure you take all necessary steps to make your experience safe. There are a few tips that should be followed and we’d like to share them with you!
- Whether calling a particular company or hailing a taxi off the street, one should always make note of the company name and the taxi number. It wouldn't hurt to take a good look at the driver also, in case it?s necessary to identify him in the future.
- In the Mecklenburg County area, taxis are required to have their number placed on the outside of their vehicle and their window decal inside stating their designated number. Moreover there is a hot-line complaint phone number.
- Each cab in operation is to have visible to the passenger, an enlarged picture of the drivers for hire license that is operating the taxi at that time.
- A completed receipt is also useful. Ask for one at the end of the trip. It should show cab number, amount paid, drivers name, etc
- Upon exiting the taxi, check for items possibly left behind.
- Time calls are most effective for early morning trips starting in the outlying areas.
City Cab LLC always strives to hire and maintain well trained, experienced and courteous drivers. We want your transportation to be enjoyable and stress-free. Call us in Charlotte, NC today to set up an appointment.
Why Choose City Cab LLC?
- Clean, comfortable new model sedans and minivans.
- Utilize the most up-to-date state of the art back seat credit card processor
- Handicap Accessible Vans
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 a year
- Licensed and Insured drivers
- Always an inspector available to attend to complaints, problems, lost and found ect.
- And more!